In addition, we provide the most cost-effective fiber-optic design and engineering options; we can also help within developing business plans and feasibility studies. This ensures the network solution not only fits well from a technology perspective but also makes sense as an investment. It’s our know-how that sets us apart.
Network Communications services include:
- Economic analysis and business plans
- Market research
- Technology review
- Product selection and analysis.
- Contract and vendor management
- Management of IP initiatives
- RFQ, RFP management
Design and Engineering Services
- Network design and engineering
- Operational support systems design
- Network management system design.
Network Construction Management
- Management of vendors and contractors
- Provisioning networks
Network Operation and Maintenance
- Network maintenance
- Network Operations Centre (NOC) • Equipment installation
- Monitoring and trouble resolution
- Network upgrades
- Vendor / service provider management